Saturday, October 14, 2006

Week 7 NCAA Picks

I'm batting .921. My picks this week:

Syracuse 13 at West Virginia 42
Minnesota 17 at Wisconsin 27
Iowa 37 at Indiana 6
Iowa St 13 at Oklahoma 33
Rutgers 21 at Navy 17
SE Missouri 9 at Arkansas 37
UCLA 17 at Oregon 30
Cincinnati 14 at Louisville 40
Missouri 34 at Texas A&M 20
Ohio State 38 at Michigan State 21
California 28 at Wash St 14
Baylor 13 at Texas 31
Nebraska 24 at Kansas St 17
Florida 17 at Auburn 13
Arizona St 14 at USC 34
Kentucky 7 at LSU 35

No real surprises here. I think I took all the spread favorites this week. Florida has the biggest chance of losing to a (still) good Auburn team. Maybe Michigan State can get that huge upset on Ohio State. Doubtful.

4 comments:

haahnster said...

How 'bout those Iowa Hawkeyes? Surpising loss there, I'd say.

Jeremy said...

Surprising, Yes. Also a blow to the credibility of the Big Ten. They continue to assert that they are the best conference in the nation. With Iowa knocked off by Indiana, they're left with Ohio State, Michigian and a very distant 3rd, Wisconsin.

haahnster said...

True, but I'd say the only other conference with a real claim this season would be the SEC, no?

Jeremy said...

Yes, SEC is leaps and bounds above the rest. If Miami, FSU and VA Tech were having their "usual" year, I'd say ACC, but 'tis not the case.