Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend


It's not very "Easter-y", but this is what my nephew's arm looked like Friday night after he went running down the stairs. He couldn't really remember (or didn't want to) what actually happened. Needless to say, his hand was attached to the rest of his arm by skin and tendons. My wife had to leave the room before she got sick and I was so awestruck, I didn't know what to do. And I thought I had parenting down..

Other than that, it was great to see all of my new nephews and nieces. Even at 3 months, our little Olivia was still not the youngest.

3 comments:

haahnster said...

OUCH!

Rob said...

That is intense.

Jeremy said...

I heard from my mom that the cast will be on for six weeks. In six weeks, bones completely grow back! That just blows my mind after seeing the break..